Seaventures Dive Resort Where Your Diving Adventure Starts
Read More About: Wollongong Karaoke Machine
You are an avid diver either on a budget or with an increased sense of adventure. Where should you go? The Seaventures Dive Resort is the best choice for you. Here are 5 things you should know about it.
(1) What it is. The Seaventures Dive Resort is your ultimate resort, the world’s first scuba diving hotel, situated in the middle of the sea, on an abandoned oil rig. It’s the cheapest accommodation around, except if you choose to stay inland. It’s the best choice if you plan to do as much diving as possible.
(2) Where it is and how to get there. The resort is located in the Celebes Sea, a mere kilometer away from the Mabul Island and 20 minutes away by boat from Sipadan. The closest airport is in the city of Tawau that can easily be reached via direct flights from Kuala Lumpur or Kota Kinabalu.
(3) Seaventures Sipadan, the divers’ paradise. The Seaventures Dive Resort has an incorporated lift that takes you straight into the water, stress-free. Imagine you’re one push of a button away, or even one jump off the main deck away, from exploring the underwater world day or night. You’ll be able to see huge schools of colorful tropical fish, sea turtles, barracudas, and an amazing choice of coral reefs. You’re also only 20 minutes away from diving in Sipadan, and 5 minutes from the Mabul and Kapalai islands, with boats leaving every morning. All in all, you’ve got the advantage of paying less for accommodation while having the choice of three amazing dive sites at your fingertips. If you’re just learning how to dive, the resort has instructors available to teach the full range of PADI courses.
(4) Facilities and services. The Seaventures Dive Resort has 30 rooms to lodge a maximum of 45 quests. The fully air conditioned rooms are fitted out with well equipped bathrooms and hot water showers. There is also a vast open platform for dining, where you can choose from delicious traditional cuisine and Chinese or Western cooking. After a full day of diving, you can relax in the movie room. There are also a barbeque and a bar, a lounge and a karaoke machine. You can have some fun with the other guests at the pool tables, or even play table tennis. It’s got everything to make your stay confortable.
(5) What to see and do, outside the rig. If you feel like taking a break from living on water or exploring the subaquatic world, take a short boat ride to the Mabul Island, where you can wander through the village and even take pictures of Bajau Laut or the Sea Gypsies. In the evenings you can enjoy an infinite assortment of restaurants or you can unwind listening to the Sea Gypsies Band.
With unlimited diving, day or night, just beneath the resort, the 3 islands nearby with very memorable diving sites, and the cheapest rates around, you’d be a fool not to choose the Seaventures Dive Resort, the divers’ paradise.